Monday, December 14, 2009

Introduction to our journey!

I’m really excited to share my journey with you. I’m a 23 year old mom and Army Wife. Our Army journey began very recently ago (November 18, 2009). My husband is currently at training for 31B – Military Police in Fort Leonard Wood, MO. He will be there until April 2010. My husband is my hero and my best friend. He’s living his dream and I am, as well. I never thought at 23 years old I’d be happily married with a beautiful 1 year old boy who keeps me on my toes every waking hour!

Professional plan of mine?...School is in the horizon as soon as we get to our first duty station. I’m still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up ;). Right now…my main focus is being the best mother and wife I can be.

I hope you’ll follow me on my journey as I document the joys, trails, frustrations, and whatever else may come from being an Army wife and mother.

God Bless,
Amanda -

No comments:

Post a Comment